Blogging and Praying that I never forget these days . . . .

Our Week

April 17, 2010
Sorry for the blog lag . . . the dreaded day has come and gone . . . I am back at work. My first day back was April 14th and it was great. Is that bad to admit? Yeah, its sad to be gone from my babes for 13 hrs at a time, but it feels great to be back in the swing of things. I loved being home, but I have no intentions of staying home full time, so it was time to get back to what ever life was gonna be with 2 kids. Now I am back working my 3-12 hr shifts and staying home with them the other days. My job rocks because being in outpt surgery I don't have to worry about working weekends or missing holidays. I will always be there. It was fabulous to be back with all my gals at work and catch up on the unit news. I feel human again now that I am back to a schedule and moving on.
So . . We enjoyed our last few days playing outside in the warm weather. Below is a picture of Max, Kirkland, and Jack riding around the cul de sac in the Jeep. On Saturday Max enjoyed another soccer game. Bebe gives him $1 for each goal he scores. Although none of us saw "the goal" this week. Max informed us all that he scored one and promptly Bebe handed over the dollar. Hummmm. Gotta watch out with him! Jay has had several travel days the past two weeks, and I have gotten ALOT of time alone with the kids. (Ha kidS, plural, Ha, I'm not used to that!) We spent one evening with them in the bath for one of the first times together. I took off the baby net to mKate's tub and allowed her to "sit" up. She loved it and so did Max. You can tell in the picture that she just laughed and cooed the entire time. It was the first time I have heard her cackle and giggle like that. Max now begs every night at bath time for Sweetheart to take one with him. They are totally in love with each other! and I am TOTALLY in love with them.

No comments:


Go Flames