Blogging and Praying that I never forget these days . . . .

ROC Race

Today Jay and I ran the R.O.C. Race.  The initials stand for the Ridiculous Obstacle Course Race and it lived up to its name.  I am not sure what the deal is this year, but every race we have done has been rainy and cold.  Unfortunately, this race was the same.   We toughed it out and once we got moving we were fine.  It was a great race with lots of jumpy obstacles filled with foam and water.  We go to go across monkey bars, swing on ropes above mud, run through tires, climb over walls, and go across a spinning log with wrecking balls swinging around you.  Fun. Fun.  I love these days with my honey. We really have a great time laughing and motivating each other.  I can't wait until our next one!















No comments:


Go Flames