Blogging and Praying that I never forget these days . . . .

First Long Hollow Camp

June 23, 2014

Max left this morning for his first overnight camp.  He went with our church and will be gone until Wednesday.  It is only 2 nights, but that's a LONG time for this Mommy.  I am confident he will have a blast.  I am also a little more relaxed because my BFF Amanda is there as a girls' counselor.  She will let me know if anything comes up.  He was so brave this morning as I kissed him good bye.  He never wavered with that beautiful smile.  I pray that God will continue molding and shaping his little heart.  He is growing leaps and bounds right now and I am thrilled to know that God is at the center of it.  I hope he meets lots of new friends with similar foundations.   He can connect and grow with them in the church for many years to come.  This is only the beginning.







No comments:


Go Flames