Blogging and Praying that I never forget these days . . . .

Heart Walk

October 4, 2014


I am honored to get to participate in the Nashville Heart Walk again this year.  This day has earned a special place on my fall calendar.  It's crazy how things become important to you.  It really pulls on my heart strings (no pun intended) to attend the walk.  I just feel so special to have survived my heart story.  There are so many people that don't get that second chance or a chance of healing.  It is by God's grace that I am an attendee.  I hope to always be able to take time to give back to AHA by walking in the Heartwalk.  Each year we walk with my team from the hospital.  This year our shirts were designed with all the hospital's survivors caricature on it.  If you cannot pick me out, I am the top left face.  This year we spent the morning with my team and my family.  Mom and Dad, Chris and Dianne, and Jon, Josie, and Jace came to walk with us this year.  We did the long walk this year instead of the short one like last year.  It was a nice morning with beautiful weather.














No comments:


Go Flames