Blogging and Praying that I never forget these days . . . .

GHS Class of 1999

July 18, 2009

This weekend was our 10 year Reunion. After 18 months of planning it finally came and went with very minor hiccups. We began the festivities Friday night with a Family Picnic at a local park. Everyone got the chance to visit and meet each others kids. It was really neat seeing all the parents. Saturday night we had Dinner and Dancing at a Country Club nearby. We think we ended up with 110-120 people at dinner. Then everyone enjoyed a night of good music and dancing. I believe it was a real hit. I loved seeing everyone again and revisiting with old friends. I don't look forward to the 20 yr planning, but after last night I will do it all over again! Thanks to everyone on the committee.



No comments:


Go Flames