Blogging and Praying that I never forget these days . . . .

Newborn Pictures

February 10, 2010

When Mary Kate was only 5 days old we had a local photographer come and shoot some newborn pictures. They turned out fabulous and I am having a hard time deciding which ones and what sizes to order. Imagine that, not being able to make decisions, ha ha ha. Here is a preview of some of our favorites. I know I am going to get the black and white one of M & M to go in my large frame high in the living room. The rest of the them?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG you have a little girl!!!! She is SOO SWEET!! and beautiful and precious! CONGRATULATIONS!! I love all the pictures of her and Max together - how cute! Hey - I can't figure out your email address - mine's skellykat@gmail.com


Go Flames