Blogging and Praying that I never forget these days . . . .

Jay's Birthday

October 22, 2011
Jay's thirty-first birthday was welcomed in with a family birthday dinner at our house.  Everyone enjoyed a big meal followed by cake and ice cream.  Max was very proud of the cake since he helped me make it that morning.  He loves to help in the kitchen. 

On Saturday night I had a long overdue surprise for Jay.  In July, I purchased tickets to the Broadway Show of Wicked.  I had taunted Jay with the secret for months and could not wait to share it with him.  I told him we had to dress up and that the kids were staying at my parents' house for the night.  I think he was excited, but still clueless.  Mom snapped a good picture of us as we dropped off the kids.  As we went to eat dinner I gave Jay his ticket for the show.  He was impressed, surprised, and very pleased with his gift.  The show was fabulous!  We have been to lots of stuff over our few years together, but we both agreed that Wicked now ranks up at the top.  Happy Birthday, Babe!

No comments:


Go Flames