Blogging and Praying that I never forget these days . . . .

"The Po-lar Ex-press"

December 13, 2009

Today Max got to go on a ride with the Polar Express thanks to his Big Daddy and Bebe. We all went last year and had a great trip. This year Jay and I were glad to bow out and let Big Daddy and Bebe take over. Max has talked about riding again ever since the Christmas season started. The Polar Express is his favorite Christmas movie and we watch it multiple times a day when we are home. Max told me how they got hot chocolate on the ride, but he said it was hot and he likes the cold chocolate. (Max and Jay drink a cold chocolate drink from Starbucks . . .) He also told me that the conductor punched their tickets just like the movie. He was so excited! He also talked about how Santa visited the train during the ride. Well, gotta go snuggle with my favorite 3 year old . . . .guess what's on ABC Family tonight . . . . the Po-lar Express!! I wonder if he will want to take Mary Kate next year . . . or will he want it to be just him and his Big Daddy and Bebe since he says he is not going to share them . . . another story for another time . . . commmericals are over . . .

1 comment:

Laura B. said...

We took our kids on the Polar Express today too! We were on the 9:00 ride. They loved it so much that I think it will have to be a yearly tradition :)


Go Flames