Blogging and Praying that I never forget these days . . . .

5 Months

Mary Kate turned FIVE months old today. We celebrated this milestone with another milestone . . . cereal. mKate enjoyed her first rice cereal Monday night and tonight. She seems to really like it. When I approached her with the first spoonful, she grabbed my hand with the spoon and shoved it in her mouth. Bebe says mKate was thinking, "Thank goodness you finally decided to feed me some real food!" I'm not so sure about that, but she ate from the spoon like a pro. She did so well that I asked Max if she had been eating from a spoon at Mama Nora's house. He just cackled and said, "No Mommy, she eats from a bottle there." She was still messy, but loved licking her hands and lips to get every bite.

No comments:


Go Flames