Blogging and Praying that I never forget these days . . . .

Out of Space

October 9, 2010

Ok guys and gals, I have hit the wall.  I have reached the mark. . . . . I have successfully used up all of Blogger / Google's free space to blog.  I had to purchase more space last night and wait for it to hit my blog before I could continue.  Can you believe it?  When I started blogging three years ago I figured you couldn't ever use it all up.  I guess all free things run out.  So we will continue on with a new subscription to space as google calls it.  I enjoy my blog and the ability it gives me to record my family and our journey together in life.  I especially LOVE how I have now began the adventure of printing my blog on a yearly basis.  It is kind of my new way to scrapbook "us."  Once Max started crawling I found it difficult to pull out my closet worth of scrapbooking material.  He wanted in it all.  I also couldn't bring myself to drop him off with the babysitter to come home and scrapbook.  It felt like the two collided. . . .take him to someone else to care and make memories with while I was alone scrapbooking other memories.  So scrapbooking lacked while I struggled to figure out a balance.  Then our dearest friends began their calling as missionaries at a college campus in Mexico.  Amanda came up with the brilliant idea they we could all blog to keep up with each other's daily life.  So blogging I began and now I continue as it has answered my dilemma of recording our life.  I can quickly download pictures and type up thoughts of the day while the kids nap.  I don't have to worry or be stressed about paper, scissors, markers, and stickers.  I do miss those days because I love to be crafty, but for now this fits.  Sometimes I will slack and play catch up with blogging multiple events at a time, but it eventually gets done.  Well, that is my story and now I have to get back to making use of my yearly subscription to "space."  Ha!  Hope you enjoy and much as I do!

3 comments:

The 'Smarty Pants' Family said...

I didn't know you had to pay after you have used up all the space:\

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Bayazid said...

Really nice and informative blog, keep it up buddy…Thanks for sharing.
Video Games Media
Hobby Electronics
Online Shop


Go Flames
There was an error in this gadget