Blogging and Praying that I never forget these days . . . .

While Daddy's Gone . . .

February 18, 2009

The Dog's Will Play!

Jay is gone this week and might possibly come home to a big surprise if he isn't checkin the blog. The big surprise stands really tall compared to Kix and almost to Max's shoulders. He's furry, slobbery, and likes to love on you. We picked him up on our walk this morning over by the pond. He followed us all the way thru the neighborhood and back to the house. Now he is asleep on my steps in the garage. Jay has always wanted a big dog and this might be the only way he gets one. He seemed to play well with Max and not so well with Kix. But . . . we all know Kix isn't the social type and to Kix it might resemble a coyote. I hope he finds his way home since it is suppose to storm and snow tonight. This dog ain't coming in my house!! And he is not staying in my garage . . . I'm just not sure how to get him out. As Max said, "Big Dog, go home!" I guess we could maybe call it Jersey, since that is where Jay is this week . . . . . or maybe Rex . . . then we would never keep Max, Kix, and Rex straight! We will see . . . . .


No comments:


Go Flames