Blogging and Praying that I never forget these days . . . .

Mary Kate's Room is Finished

September 28, 2009

From my earlier post, you already know that we have finished the painting in Mary Kate's room . . . but Jay still surprises me! When I came home from work on Monday Jay had put her room together. He put the crib up, made it with her bedding, and moved the furniture to their new locations in the room. I had no idea he was working on it! I won't lie . . . I hoped he was doing the room, but he didn't give it away. As I walked by to go change out of my scrubs I noticed things were moved. I flipped on the light . . . and tadah! He is so good to me! So here is a pic of me obviously my 22 week tummy with the crib and our stripes. I can't wait until she is sleeping in it!

No comments:


Go Flames