Blogging and Praying that I never forget these days . . . .

Max's Christmas Program

December 16, 2014




Max had his Second Grade Play tonight.  They have been working on it during music class for weeks and weeks.  The kids did a priceless job and all performed their parts with accuracy and cuteness.  Max was chosen to be Cousin Billy.  He was awarded this role because in November he lost both his front teeth.  Cousin Billy gets the honor of singing "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth."  He did a really good job and didn't miss a word.  I am so proud of him for standing up there on stage and doing it.  He was nervous, but refused for that to stop him.  I am so glad his school gives them this opportunity to perform.  It was a precious memory we will always cherish .  


No comments:


Go Flames