Blogging and Praying that I never forget these days . . . .

Our Weekend

March 14, 2010

We had a very busy weekend. Below are some pictures:

Mary Kate loves to take a bath in our sink. She is so tiny that she fits perfectly. Of course, Max enjoys helping me bathe her. He is always in the middle of everything.

She also had her first bottle on Thursday. Jay fed it to her after work. I thought it would be wrong for me to withhold the good stuff and shove a bottle in mouth. She did good with it, drinking 2 of 4 oz. I will continue nursing her when I return to work, but she needs to learn the bottle with thawed milk for her days at Mama Nora's house. Max was quite impressed to see her finally eat a bottle. I could tell he was a little confused, but I chose not to address it.

Our friends and family gave us a "Sip and See" party on Saturday for people to meet Mary Kate. Trust me, she had lots of fun and received some really nice gifts. She needs to learn to write because she has several thank you notes to write. I guess I will help her out just this once and take care of those for her. The pictures show her in her big girl carseat and resting with Aunt Josie. She was gorgeous in her purple fru fru dress.

Saturday night we enjoyed an evening with the Kelley Family celebrating my birthday. We feasted at Fulin's on some Asian food. Then we headed back to Jay's parent's for cake and presents. We were able to snap a great picture of all 6 Kelley Grandchildren once we were home. It is really hard to get a good one with that many kids so I am glad we caught it.

It was a great weekend, but I hope next weekend allows some rest time . . . I doubt it . . . soccer starts on Saturday. Yippppeeeeee!


























No comments:


Go Flames