Blogging and Praying that I never forget these days . . . .

Playtime

March 8, 2010

Today Max and Mary Kate both enjoyed her playmat. I got it out for her of course, but everytime I turned around Max was under it too. He loves her so much. I think she knows it too. Listen to her "talk" to him while they play. He took the time to explain it all to her and show her how to make it sing. I hope he always takes such good care of her. After playtime and nap time it was off to our first soccer practice. Max was extremely excited and did a great job. We only had to fuss once about playing with the cut grass. He also threw a few cart wheels here and there during practice. Jay was so proud! Just kidding, Max was overflowing with energy and had to add the cartwheels after a few big kicks. He will practice again later this week and games will begin on the 20th. Here we go . . . . .

No comments:


Go Flames