Blogging and Praying that I never forget these days . . . .

Cookie Party # 4

December 21, 2012
 
Friday night we were thrilled to have our little friends and their parents over for a cookie party.  It was wild, crazy and a little bit messy.  LOL, that is the under statement of the year.  But I wouldn't trade it for the world.  I love having all these crazies over to the house.  They ran inside and out, yelled, giggled, played games, wrestled, jumped on my beds, and had a great time.  I am so glad they can come and let loose at my house, but they know that come the end of the night they have to slow down and clean up.  Everyone helps and my house is back to normal by the time they leave.  Too much fun!! 
 
  Sully, Sawyer, Max, Mary Kate, Emerson, Carter, and Kerrigan
 

Micah

Max, Carter, and Emerson

Gindy, Kerrigan, Amanda, Sawyer, and Mary Kate

Clay, Carter, Emerson, Max, Jack, and Jessica

Sawyer and Amanda

Nick and Sully

Max and Jack

Jack, Mary Kate, and Kerrigan

Are there cookies on the pan or just sprinkles?

Sawyer, Abby, and Mary Kate

Mary Kate

Abby and Jack
 

Emerson, Max, and Carter
 

Max, Jessica, and Mary Kate

No comments:


Go Flames