Blogging and Praying that I never forget these days . . . .

More Snow

January 26, 2011

We got more snow last night, so Max spent the day outside with the cul-de-sac-ers.  They worked all day on an igloo.  They collected snow from all the trampolines and piled it high.  I was impressed on what a good job they did and Max is tired tonight.  Yahoo!  Mary Kate seems to be all better from her flu this weekend.  I took the opportunity to attempt to get a picture of them together in the snow.  Hopefully, I didn't get her sick again.  She cried the while time we were out.  I can't decide if it was because she looks like Maggie from the Simpson's in her snowsuit and it's uncomfortable or if she just doesn't like the cold.  Well, here's the pictures. . .and the faceplant that ended Mary Kate and my time outside.  Enjoy! 
PS:  Abby the new Lisa Frank look is just for you!!  I thought of you when I picked it out.

My Snow Angel

Molly goes crazy in the snow!!

Please take a picture for Mommy??

and then the faceplant that chapped her cheeks, literally!

1 comment:

LearningByReading said...

I know it sounds trite, but another priceless family pic, dog included!


Go Flames