Blogging and Praying that I never forget these days . . . .

Darby turns TWO!

Darby blowing out her candles

Mary Kate and Kerrigan playing in the Police car
I am a little late on the post, (actually I am in Tahoe and pulling pictures off the camera and realized I hadn't posted these) but I wanted to share this anyways.  A few weeks ago, we got to go to little Miss Darby's second birthday party.  We spent the afternoon at Peek a Boo Playtown with lots of friends and little ones.  The kids had lots of fun running crazy around the town and sliding down the big green slide.  Darby loved opening all her presents and eating her cake.  She had some very tasty Elmo cupcakes.  (Thanks to Amy!!)  It is always a joy to watch everyone's babes celebrate their special days, thanks for including us Jill!!

No comments:


Go Flames