Blogging and Praying that I never forget these days . . . .

Swim Class

March 2013
 
M&M are both still enjoying swim class on Thursdays.  Max's swim strokes have gotten much stronger.  He is learning how to coordinate his breathing on the side better.  His dives off the starting blocks are beginning to look like a real swimmer.  Jay and I are both excited to see what he decides to do with his new skill of swimming.  Mary Kate is also excelling.  She no longer cries during class.  She has mastered jumping off the side and getting to her teacher in the water.  She is slowing learning how to get her arms up to do "big reachers."  I love the fact that they both enjoy being in a pool.  It makes my heart leap when I see Max swim over from his class to Mary Kate.  He always checks on her and gives her kissed during her class.  Sweet kiddos.
 



No comments:


Go Flames