Blogging and Praying that I never forget these days . . . .

Kindergarten Graduation

May 29, 2013

Wow!  The time has come, Kindergarten is over.  Sad moment for this Mommy.  Where has the time gone?  As a dear friend once told me,. if they don't grow up then something is unhealthy and wrong with them.  That statement is true and I am so thankful he is a healthy growing boy, but does it have to happen so fast!?  We have had an excellent year in Kindergarten.  We were blessed with a wonderful teacher that means the world to our family.  I will forever be thankful to how "Mrs. Miller" has shaped Max this year.  But I have to admit, that I am glad she can return to our friend, Ms. Shannon, and not our teacher.  Good-bye Kindergarten, look out First Grade!



July 2012
  


June 2013



No comments:


Go Flames